About the treatment :
Dermaplaning is a safe and highly effective physical exfoliation procedure. It requires the use of a sterile, surgical scalpel to gently “shave” the skin’s surface, removing the top-most layer of dead skin along with fine, vellus hair (aka peach fuzz). Physical exfoliation triggers the cell regeneration process and allows products to better penetrate skin. The procedure can be performed monthly, with no downtime post-treatment.
Dermaplaning is also excellent to rid the face of excess fine hairs which can often accumulate dirt and oil. Contrary to popular belief, vellus hairs, as opposed to terminal hair, will not grow back thicker or darker.
Exfoliation of dead cells along with the removal of fine hairs results in healthier, brighter skin that has a smoother look and feel, a perfect base for flawless make up application.
What are the main benefits of this treatment?:
- Deep exfoliation of dead skin, leaving face feeling silky smooth
- Removal of all that fuzzy peach hair that holds dirt and bacteria and can prevent products penetrating the skin
- The glowing soft skin makes for a perfect base for flawless make up application
- Provides deeper product penetration.
- Promotes smoother skin.
- Safe procedure for removing dead skin cells and “peachfuzz”.
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars.
- Diminishes the look of fine lines.
- Works on all skin types.
- Instant results and no downtime.
Dermaplaning Express – £45
Deluxe – £65 Dermaquest Essential double Cleanse, Ice Globe to stimulate blood circulation and oxygenate the skin followed by 15 min LED light therapy, finished with Dermaquest B5 serum and SPF